Most Stylish Boombox: Axel Pfaender Berlin Boombox
This is one of the most minimalist and fashion friendly boombox system that you can find in the market today. Its design offers an old-school feel, and comes with new technology in its compatibility, speakers, and amplifiers. It has especially become popular perhaps owing to the recycled cardboards that you can design for yourself. Weighing in at 1.9 pounds, its dimensions are 4.7 x 13.8 x 9.8 inches. It comes with two speakers, an amplifier, micro-USB cable (power supply), and a stereo 3.5 mm cable.
- Great quality sound: this boombox can deliver good quality sound, with its German engineered sound technology. With Hi-fi speakers and a 2×5 watts amplifier, this box can deliver powerful sound regardless of the playback source.
- Wireless capabilities: Inspired by the Ghettoblasters of the 1980s, you can expect the model to deliver high quality audio technology. It allows you to stream audio from Bluetooth enabled devices through the boombox.
- Eco-friendly design: it comes with a DIY cardboard kit that lets you design your boombox as you wish. Since the cardboard is recycled, it makes the Axel Pfaender Berlin Boombox an advocate for sustainable eco-friendly designs. Keep in mind that it doesn’t kill the fun, you don’t need any other tools to set up the box.
- Versatile: you can connect this system to virtually any music source including smartphones, tablets, MP3 players, laptops, etc.
- Compatible with most music devices available
- The sound quality is great considering its average price
- Stylish and fashion friendly
- The DIY kit encourages some creativity
- Environmentally friendly design
- Prone to damage
- Lacks the 8-track tape feature
- The sound quality doesn’t even come close to that of the Ghettoblasters