Sony CFDS70BLK CD/Cassette Boombox reviews
With all of the new innovations on the market today, it is not uncommon for consumers to pick and choose the type of electronics that they want and prefer to buy. On the other hand, before a decision can be made, the buyer may want to view a wide range of different things about the product that they want to buy prior to making their investment. Fortunately, there is quite a bit of information online that can help buyers with making an informed decision. Particularly, when it comes to selecting an electronic device that will allow them to play all of their favorite music. Therefore, for buyers who want to know as much as they can about products like the Sony CFDS70BLK CD/Cassette Boombox, here is some invaluable information that you may want to know.
- Manufacturers of this device are providing a fully-functional stereo sound that anyone can enjoy in the environment that they choose (i.e. work, school, playground and other surroundings).
- This combination comes with a wide variety of different beneficial features including MP3s, Playback CDs, CD-R/RW and along with both shuffle and program functions. This combination also has a Built-in cassette tape deck that allows each user to record the items that they want and prefer.
- Designed with an FM/AM tuner.
- A user also has access to digital tuning that gives the consumer a chance to use their 30 station preset functions.
- Gives each user both AC and battery power as alternative options. It is also important to note that each user has a long life for the batter (i.e. 19 hours of battery life).
- Connects to digital music via aux audio input features
- Touch of the button MEGA BASS boost circuitry that has been designed to enhance low-frequency bass
- Comes with an AC Power cord that supplies 120 VAC and/Size C dry batteries that provide 9 VDC
- This CD/Cassette/Boombox combination is perfect for many different situations, specifically because it is very easy to operate and the ideal size for those who need a portable device.
- The overall design for this player is quite good and it provides the user with excellent FM reception. The antenna is of higher quality and it does not appear to be made of flimsy materials.
- All functions provided on the cassette player works and it sounds very good. So, the standard mp3 files that the person uses should work with no issues too.
- Even though it is made of a plastic housing, it is made of a good finish that is very attractive.
- Great option for those who want a device that is portable since it is made of very light materials
- Affordable price for the functionality give and comes from a very respectable brand. Specifically, because it comes from Sony’s experience and their reputation is also behind this product.
- Easy for virtually anyone to use it, from children to the elderly. For instance, all the user has to learn is how to press power, and then play to turn on the player. Also, if they want to play their favorite songs on the radio, each song can be pre-set so they can be played with ease.
- Very good sound that emits from a relatively small system.
- Designed with practical case-shape that can be placed comfortably in some of the more traditional places that people store their cassette players (i.e. the kitchen counter in many cases).
- Sony CFDS70BLK Sound quality is relatively decent. However, when songs have a lot of bass in the background is easily distorted and difficult to distinguish with its mega bass functionality, unless user have their volume turned way down
- Consumers have complained about the cassette section of this combination because it does not provide a feature to reverse song selections with the cassette player. In order to do the reverse function, it has to be done by manually taking the tape out of the cassette player and turning it over.
Overall, the Sony CFDS70BLK CD/Cassette Boombox is a great buy for consumers who want a portable music combination electronic device that they can use on a regular basis. With all of its features, the buyer can take it basically wherever they desire, and there is a lot of functionality provided that allows people to play CDs, their old cassette tapes and the radio for live broadcast.