Getting a boombox is an ultimate solution for your music. However, getting best boombox should be your goal. If you went to any boombox dealer today, you will be surprised by the large number of boombox modes that you will find. At first, you might figure this as an ideal opportunity, but you will realize later that, the more options you have, the more confusing the whole things become. Boomboxes exist in different sizes, shapes, and designs. What do you really need to consider? We give you this guide to help you know the best boombox in the market and what is the best for you.
What you need to consider:
- Power– Power is an essential factor to consider when buying a boombox. You should consider the life of the battery and also its quality. It makes no sense to get a boombox if you have to keep changing the battery.
- Sound– The beauty of any music is in its sound. You should buy the boombox that has a reasonable amount of watts and also, modern technology to boost the bass. Ensure that you fully understand the technology before purchasing it.
- AM/FM Tuner– nowadays, unlike in the past you don’t have to struggle so much trying to figure out the station that you are in. Digital AM/FM tuners are available that ensures that you get to know your favorite station without struggling. You should ensure that your boombox has the latest technology on AM/FM tuner to get the best out of this amazing feature.
- CD Player– Now you can listen to your favorite music by recording it on a disc and then playing it with your boombox. You should ensure that your boombox can play formatted discs to enjoy this feature. Music needs not be boring anymore!
- Bluetooth- This is probably one of the best features that you should look for in your boombox. This feature allows you to wirelessly connect your phone or any music gadget that has Bluetooth capabilities. This feature allows you to play the music even when you are a few meters away from your boombox.
- iPod and MP3 Compatibility– It is very uncommon to find any person in this era and age who does not use an iPod. You should, therefore, make sure that your boombox is MP3 or iPod enabled to ensure that you can connect to your iPod and listen to your favorite music.
- Portability– Boomboxes are mostly meant for outdoor activities such as the picnics. It is therefore very important that you make sure that your boombox is light, small and easy to carry around.
These are some of the features that you should consider when going out there to shop. It becomes very easy when you have a specific feature that you are looking out for instead of just looking for a good boombox. This is because, if you don’t have any criteria to judge these boomboxes, any of them will look perfect to you!